Thursday, September 17, 2015

HALLOWEEN & FERNLI DESIGNS


Hello everyone .... It will soon be one of my favourite times of year .... HALLOWEEN .... I LOVE decorating my house inside and out , I LOVE all the kids dressed up and coming Trick or Treating .... I JUST LOVE EVERYTHING about it ...

Any way onto my latest Halloween Design Team make for Fernli Designs 

This year I wanted to do a banner for my wall as last year I made the little Halloween Scene which was MEGA FUN. 
I obviously started with the banner plaques
Then primed them with black Gesso ... I always find that if I don't do this and just put glue straight onto the wood then apply the paper that the glue seems to show through the paper ....

once painted and decorated with paper I made the paper rosettes and chose all the embellishments I wanted on the banner .. 






Witches Hat and the Broom Stick are both Fernli embellishments  ... The paper collection is 'Chillingworth Manor'  The letters are cut from grunge board.



The Lamp post is an embelishment from Fernli Designs


And I used another Broom Stick for the last plaque ...   I wish I had seen the 'Spell Book'  
collection as these would look AWESOME on any Halloween Themed project ... 

Don't forget that Fernli Designs  are having a great Halloween competition on their Facebook page   You have until the 10th October to enter ...  ALL the details about the challenge/ competition on their facebook page in the EVENTS section .... PLEASE join in the fun everyone has a chance of winning some FANTASTIC Fernli Designs wood pieces ...  

Thanks for stopping by 

HUGS TINA xxx




1 comment:

Naomi (Sugar Brown) said...

I love seeing your creations. Always inspiring xx

Blog Archive