Monday, January 05, 2015

Happy New Year Everyone ..... I hope you had a great Christmas and New Year ..... I got to spend it will my family ... sadly not all at the same time but spread out over the 2 weeks so it was a busy time but loads of fun ....

Around November some time i was asked by my cousin to make her one of my 3D cards for her Fiance for Christmas ..... We chatted about the things he likes and it was decided I would make a miniature of his Studio and include some of his favourite things (such as a Gibson SG and a VOX amp.

Here is how it turned out ...



I made everything using 2mm Chipboard, lolly sticks and the tiny toys (which my cousin asked me to scatter around his studio .... they have not long had a baby called Finn who is totally gorgeous ) are small charms I had in my stash ....  I also added a photo of Finn in a frame and put it on the wall but that was after I took all the photos ...

The display box was made from card and acetate windows and I put a banner across the front which can be taken off if they wish .... I also stuck a 'Merry Christmas' plaque onto the lid of the box and the lid can be turned around so it is not seen all the time.    I had loads of fun making it and was VERY happy to hear that Ste was thrilled to bits with it .

Many thanks for taking the time to stop by ... I would love to know what you think 

Hugs 
Tina xxx 

2 comments:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Absolutely brilliant Tina, what did you make,the guitar from. Fantastic piece. Tracy x

Donna said...

Another amazing design. There's just no stopping you! :-) x

Blog Archive